ALL SURF TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Unlimited guided surf and fishing via boat and 4x4
- Comfortable shade covered modern boat
- Six nights luxury villa accommodations
- Pool, Beach, and Resort facilities
- Three fantastic meals a day
Things that you will need $$$ for:
- Entrance fee at Immigration ($10)
- Additional airport transfers if needed ($120-$150)
- Surf Photography if arranged ($200+)
- Yoga and horseback riding ($10, $25)
- National Park fees to turtle reserve ($5)
- Side trips to non-surf locations ($160/group)
- Beer and Alcohol ($1+)
- Gratuity (15-20%)
Essential Things to Bring:
- Bathing suits, board shorts and rash guards
- Lots of good sunscreen
- Beach Towel
- Wet/Dry bag for boat
- Flashlight and camera
- Wetsuit top or spring suit Nov-Mar
- Light rain jacket Aug-Oct
- Personal Meds, epi-pen, toiletries
- Extra Cash and ATM card
Extra money is essential. The nearest ATM machines and banks are a 2/hour return trip so you will want to plan in advance for the funds you will need during your stay. Be sure to bring smaller newish bills such as $5’s, $10’s, and $20’s. Two Brothers does not accept credit cards at the resort.
Tipping is another thing to bring extra money for. Please keep in mind that it is customary to tip surf guides and the cooking/cleaning staff at the end of the week. Normal and customary gratuity at surf camps in Nicaragua is about 15-20% of your total stay. Typically the housekeeping staff is given $2/day per guest, the chef and kitchen staff a minimum of $5/day per guest, and surf guides $15/day per guest. Your tips will be combined with the tips from all of the other guests and distributed at the end of your stay. If you feel that someone’s service was exceptional you can tip more; if you feel that it wasn’t that great please let us know! Tipping is always up to you. If you do the math, you will figure that you are tipping the chef about $1-2 per meal and tipping the guide about a $1 an hour for his time, which doesn’t seem like much, but is greatly appreciated. Guides work solely off tips and all of our staff are local.
PRICING for 6 night all inclusive stay:
- Traveling solo? $1600-$1800/guest
(Please contact Two Brothers for availability)
- 2 to 3 persons $1250/guest
- 4 to 6 persons $1175/guest
- Extra nights can be added for $195/night
Payment and Cancellation Policy: Two Brothers is a private resort with limited occupancy. A $500 deposit is required to confirm your booking. Deposits to secure your booking can be made using credit card via PayPal or through direct deposit or transfer at Bank of America. Balance of payment is to be made at least two weeks prior to arrival. Certain holiday reservations may require full payment in advance.
Fees for all-inclusive packages do NOT include airfare or travel insurance. Guests are responsible for the payment of extra transports due to any changes in flight.
In the event of cancellation, if notified 30 days prior to reservation and the villa is rebooked, your deposit may be refunded. Otherwise your deposit is forfeited. All deposits are NON-refundable within 30 days of arrival. By sending us your deposit, you have read and agreed to this reservation and cancellation policy.