“Had a great time with Auggie, Marsh and the rest of the crew at Two Brothers. They’re passionate surfers who run a class act. I’ve stayed at other nice surf resorts in Central America (Las Flores in El Salvador, Red Frog in Bocas, Las Palmeras in Salina Cruz, etc.) and this is the best of the bunch. Not only are the accommodations and food first class, but they’ll go out of their way to put you on the best waves possible with their intimate knowledge of the area. I’ll definitely be coming back for more. Thanks for the great time boys!”
– Taylor M, June 2021
- They guided us through the Covid hoops with ease.
- My girlfriend learned to surf and fell in love with the ocean.
- They set up excursions to cacao museums, active volcanoes, spider monkeys, Spanish colonial towns and local market trips.
- This is a surf boot camp! They get you up and out to the best breaks and feed you very well. Thank you Chef Henry!
- These 2 are very experienced surfers/watermen with an incredibly intimate knowledge of the area and the people.
- Most importantly they love what they do and that joy is contagious.
– Eric C, June 2021
“I highly recommend staying at Two Brothers to anyone looking for an epic surf trip (with some spear fishing too)! Our surf guide and expert fisherman Auggie has lived in Popoyo since he was a kid and knew everything about the area and where to find the perfect break at all times. In addition, he was a super funny and outgoing guy that made our trip exceptional. The actual resort is superb with 360 degree views over the entire city and also has what I would call an infinity pool that is the perfect spot to cool off on a hot day. Thanks again to Auggie and the rest of the staff for an unforgettable trip. We’ll definitely be back.”
– FellowTraveler616901 (trip advisor), September 2018
“An amazing week spent with The Two Brothers Surf Resort!!! Many thanks goes out to Marsh, Auggie, Felipe and Chef Henry for a great experience. The level of detail and consideration these guys put into running this business is world class.”
-Evan B (trip advisor), August 2018
“My buddy and Jason and I had the pleasure of returning to the Two Brothers resort for the 5th time in 4 years, that alone should say enough. If you want to surf, this is the place to be! The two brothers, Marsh and Auggie run a fantastic operation.”
– Steve S (trip advisor), July 2018
“My wife and I just got back from Two Brothers and we can’t wait to go back. We recently took up surfing and decided to take a surf vacation for our four year wedding anniversary. The property is gorgeous with very cool architecture, the food was amazing, and the surfing cannot be topped. Marsh and Tori were great hosts and guides. They really created an unforgettable experience for us. After a day of surfing, fishing, amazing food, and great company, you can’t help but have the best sleep of your life. We will definitely be back!”
– peterwB6977RH (trip advisor), June 2017